- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Versions of Disk Drill
|Disk Drill for Mac 2.4.415 02/04/15||Trial version||English||Download|
|Disk Drill 2.0.368 06/12/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|Disk Drill 2 06/06/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|Disk Drill 1.8.203 27/05/13||Trial version||English||Download|
|Disk Drill 1.3.123 15/03/12||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles Disk Drill
- A bunch of new file signatures was added to Deep Scan’s database based on your requests, among them: CPR (Cubase Project), CDA (CD Audio Track), AA (Audible Audio), IDML (Adobe InDesign Markup Language File), EPUB (Open eBook File), ENS (REAKTOR Ensemble), INX (InDesign Interchange File), FOS (Fallout 3/NV Saved ame File)
Review last updated: 09/04/15
- Efficient and easy to use
- Detects damaged or deleted files
- Can help prevent future accidental deletions or damage
- Some features missing in free version
"Use the free version only"
The good news, DD found deleted files on a formatted camera card, a zeroed drive.
The bad news, it has no way to identify a drive, so if you use two drives or more of the same size and kind, DD thinks its the same drive, which causes havoc. The new drive will create a "session" that overwrites the previous "session" and there's no way to stop it or label the drives, meanwhile you lose the files found by the original session. The only way around this is to physically label your drives and use separate computers for similar drives.
The file names assigned are arbitrary, and once restored, the file name is assigned another arbitrary number, so there is no way to tell where the restored file came from.
In my case, I restored 7 files, and somehow they became corrupted.
This brings me to DD support, which is terrible.
When they bother to answer, it is nonsense.
I asked about the corrupted files, sent them one.
Their responses (3 out of 5 emails I sent)
1-Repeat the information I already gave
2-Make them a video of the problem (I am not making this up)
3-Maybe the file is corrupted (really?)
I pay for programs to support good work, and I am really upset I paid for this torture.
- DD found deleted files on a formatted camera card
- DD has to identify which drive among similar drives, and assign information in their session about which drive supplied the file
- Support is simply denial, with a superior attitude
- 16 Jul 2014
Articles Disk Drill
Windows: Keeping your system clean is important because it optimizes performance, improves stability... See more
Windows: after months of development, a bunch of betas and a couple of RC versions, Firefox 3 is... See more
Questions and answers Disk Drill
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Disk Drill
Searches Disk Drill
- recover saved over files
- excel password recovery
- disk drill 2.0.356
- download free usb image tool
- free file recovery vault
- excel password recovery master free download
- disk drill 2.1.376
- mac os x 10.6.4 recovery
- recuperar datos borrados tarjetas sd